Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Blog

Okay so I figured that since I follow so many blogs I might as well have one. So what kind of blogs do I follow...well I love Scrapbooking blogs. I love to see what everyone has bought & made. I love to see how everyone had done their scrap space.
I also love thrift store & yard sale blogs. It's fun to see what people find. I love thrift stores with Goodwill as my favoriite. My home is full of thrift store finds. I could post those.
So check back to see where I go with this. It should be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sonya,
    I'm your atc swap partner but I can't access your email with the way my computer is set up. Please email me through my blog so we can exchange addresses. I have your card made and ready to travel!
    Hugs,
    JoAnne

    ReplyDelete